#8 x 1-1/4″ Wafer Head Philips Self Drilling Screw
- Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- (TIPS: They are stainless 410 Stainless so they are also still magnetic, unlike 300 series stainless which is non-magnetic.)
- Screw Length: 1-1/4 “
- Head Diameter: #8 (0.41″)
- Color: Silvertone
- Quantity: 50pcs
- 410 stainless steel has high strength and hardness ratings and resists corrosion in mild environments
- It is a wood drill tail screw, mainly used in steel structure cardigan watt fixed can also be used for fixing the simple construction of the sheet material.
- Teks self-tapping screws provide secure fastening with strong holding power without the need to pre-drill.
- Self-Drilling Screws, also known as Tek screws, eliminate the need for a pre-drilled hole. The length of the drill point determines the material thickness which the screw can reliably penetrate. When selecting a self-drilling screw design, it is important to consider the material thickness and type of materials to be joined. This stainless is great to use in environments that are damp.
Warning: The product doesn’t suitable for children, please keep away from kids.
There are no reviews yet.