Stainless Steel Flat Head Phillips Wood Screw #6 x 1″
- Diameter: #6
- Length: 1″
- Thread Type: Coarse (Standard)
- Quantity: 100pcs
- Material: 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel
- Flat head sheet metal screw has a flat top that tapers down to a cone shape at an 82 degree and will sit flush into a countersunk hole giving a finished appearance.
- They are ideal use for wood, metal or other tough materials and known for their efficient application performance and endurance. You could see them around because they are widely used in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, assembling and so on.
- The high quality 304 (18-8) stainless steel provide perfect strength and good corrosion resistance in bad environments like high temperature, cold weather and high humidity areas without the need for time consuming and costly maintenance.
- Stop stripping screw heads and try our deep cut Phillips drive. Our wood screws ensure the bit fits deep and snug in the head to help reduce stripping.
- Flush, clean looking head. Nothing beats a nice straight row of screws flush in the material. Achieve this look with our flat head wood screws.
- Deep, thick coarse threads really give the screw the bite you’re looking for. Not only does this help quickly fasten the screw, but increases its holding ability in softer materials such as MDF boards.
- Flat head wood screws are solid stainless steel. No exterior finish, no coatings, nothing but the finest 100% 18-8 (304) stainless steel. You’ll never have to worry about the “stainless steel coating” chipping because there is none!
Warning: The product doesn’t suitable for children, please keep away from kids.
There are no reviews yet.