M4 x 0.7mm 304 Stainless Steel Self-Lock Nylon Inserted Hex Lock Nuts 100Pcs
- Diameter: 4mm
- Thread Type: Coarse (Standard)
- Quantity: 100pcs
- Material: 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel
- What Are Hexagon Nylon Locking Nuts? Nylon Locking Nuts (also called Nyloc Nuts) are fitted with a polymer insert. The elastic Nylon insert of this component fits tightly against the fastener and is designed to resist loosening.
- Materials The metal section of a Nylon Locking Nut can be manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel. Metric Nylon Locking Nuts Metric Nylon Locking Nuts are manufactured according to DIN 985 and are available in metric sizes of between M2 and M20. Imperial Nylon Locking Nuts Nylon Locking Nuts are available in imperial sizes ranging from No.2 up to 1 inch. Additional sizes can be made available on request.
- Persberg lock nuts are the only nuts you will ever need to keep your applications secure and withstand the tests of time. Persberg is a proud American company offering only the finest quality products. Not only are our fasteners dependable, but we are as well. Our fasteners are used by a wide range of customers, from contractors to hobbyists. We go the extra length to ensure our customers receive exactly what they want and we stand by our products.
Warning: The product doesn’t suitable for children, please keep away from kids.