Blind Rivets, Aluminum 5/32″ x 5/16″ , (100 pcs) & (50 pcs) Back-Up Pop washers
- Diameter: 5/32″
- Length: 5/16″
- Quantity: 100pcs & 50pcs Back up Washers
- Material: Aluminum
- Persberg blind rivets are solid aluminum. No exterior finish, no coatings, nothing but the finest aluminum. You’ll never have to worry about the “aluminum coating” chipping because there is none! Blind rivets are a great choice when access to the backside of the material in unreachable. Using a rivet gun, the centerpiece (mandrel) is pulled up and creates a bulge at the bottom permanently locking and securing the material. Aluminum Rivets not what you’re looking for?
- Not to worry, Persberg offers an expansive selection of screws, nuts, washers, zip ties, and more!
- Blind rivet backup washers are used with blind rivets to provide additional support for fastening applications involving softer materials. POP rivet backup washers are also useful for surfaces that require a larger installed surface diameter, when working with holes that have an irregular shape, or to provide additional support.
- Blind rivet backup washers are used by sliding the washer over the blind rivet so it rests against the flange, then inserting the blind rivet into a pre-drilled hole in the material and using a rivet tool to deform the rivet and create a permanent hold. For applications where a thin or delicate material could tear, pop rivet backup washers can also be used to secure the backside of material, if it is accessible. Simply slide the rivet into the hole in the material, then slip the backup rivet washer onto the end of the protruding portion of the rivet head. If necessary, hold the washer in place while you deform the blind rivet.
Warning: The product doesn’t suitable for children, please keep away from kids.
There are no reviews yet.