(#12X1″) Hex Washer Head Self Drilling Screws (50pc)
- Diameter: #12
- Length: 1″
- Thread Type: Coarse (Standard)
- Quantity: 50pcs
- Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Self-Drilling Screws, also known as Tek screws, eliminate the need for a pre-drilled hole. The length of the drill point determines the material thickness which the screw can reliably penetrate. When selecting a self-drilling screw design, it is important to consider the material thickness and type of materials to be joined. These stainless teks are great to use in environments that are damp.
- Hex washer head self drilling screws are designed with a drill point at the tip to pre-drill the screw hole as you go with a “thrilling-like” action (threading or drilling) to eliminate separate drilling, tapping, and installation actions. The length of the drill determines the material thickness which the screw can reliably penetrate.
- They are ideal use for wood, metal or other tough materials and known for their efficient application performance and endurance. You could see them around because they are widely used in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, assembling and so on.
- The high quality 401 stainless steel provide perfect strength and good corrosion resistance in bad environments like high temperature, cold weather and high humidity areas without the need for time consuming and costly maintenance.
Warning: The product doesn’t suitable for children, please keep away from kids.
There are no reviews yet.